After I finished Merlie's tapestry, I took a break from bead weaving on the loom. Then I started a new project on my loom. It's this pattern:
It's from a picture I took in Rome in 2008. It's a manageable 9" by 9", so I'm not worried about finishing it.
This is what it looks like now:
And then there is the Red Victorian Lady. According to the photos I have, I haven't worked on her since Nov 2011.
She's a huge project and it takes at least an hour to do one row if I don't make mistakes. I am determined to finish her. The question is when.
Generally speaking after 10 hrs at work, I don't have time to quilt or sew when I get home. But, I do have time to work on a row or two from these two projects and work a little on my beaded embroidered cuffs. Those are going to be my projects during the week and I'll sew on the weekends.