Sunday, September 23, 2012

Finish and Update!

It's been a while since I've blogged.  Didn't realize that until now.  Honestly, beading has been sort of lagging because of my work on quilts, but it's been hot this weekend.  Too hot and humid to sit upstairs and sew.  

So, I finished my black, red, white, silver bead embroidered bracelet.




This is my favorite bead embroidered bracelet to date!  

AND...I did some work on Fanny Fandango, my bead enhanced doll.  


 Her hair is made from the threads I collected from ripping fabric to make crocheted rugs.  I have a bunch left...maybe for my next doll?  I don't have much more to do on Fanny.  Her arms and legs need some attention and I've made her paper clay high heels I need to paint red and glue on her feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment