Sunday, August 11, 2013

Sharing with your Pet

For the past week, I've been trying to get some bead weaving done.  BUT, I've had a problem because a certain black cat, whose name shall not be typed here so as to avoid conjuring him up from the depths of where ever he is now, has claimed the chair I use for bead weaving. He's a fickle little cat and claims favorite sleeping places at random.  He'll sleep in those spots for weeks and then abandon them to sleep somewhere else.  Last Tuesday, I planned to bead weave for a couple of hours as Bob was working late.  I walked from the living room to the kitchen thinking happily of spending time with my beads and thread.  On my way back to my beading space in the living room, a furry monster hurried past me and jumped into my beading chair, curled up and shut his eyes.  Little rat fink!  

I think there will be a lot less "first come, first served" in this house given a certain fur person's lack of sharing skills!

Oh, and in my last post, I said I might not finish the Red Victorian Lady.  Well, after staring at my progress and thinking of all the time and material that has gone into her so far...I am going to finish her.  Just not very soon...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment