Saturday, June 18, 2011

Another Craft Bites the Dust!

I think I'm going to have to change my statement that there has rarely been a craft I didn't like.  I keep coming up with crafts I really won't ever do.  One is making resin jewelry...too messy.  The second I have discovered is spinning yarn.  I got a drop spindle and watched several You Tube videos on how to spin yarn on a drop spindle. Well, given that I have little hand/eye coordination, the whole process of spinning yarn was really frustrating.  Since I think I have enough hobbies, I'll just pass on spinning.

Our cat Merlin is rather happy about this decision.  I have lots of wool roving which I meant to spin.  Now, I am in the process of making felt balls out of the roving for Merlin to play with.  Sprinkle the wool felt balls with a little catnip and Merlin is in happy cat land!

No comments:

Post a Comment