Monday, June 13, 2011

VIctorian Lady Beaded Tapestry Update

Just running a bit behind with blogging this week.  I like to do my updates about this tapestry on Sundays and my bead embroidery on Thursday.  Gives me time to make progress.  It's amazing how committing to a deadline of blogging twice a week on specific projects moves those projects forward.  

 There are now 14 rows done.  There were 297 rows when I started.  At this rate, it will take me more than a year to finish this piece.  But, I'm not in a hurry.  

In other beading/weaving news:  I've decided to discontinue the two bead projects I have on my 32" Mirrix loom and go with my original plan to use that loom for fiber weaving vs beading. I'll have two bead weaving loom projects going as soon as I finish warping my 16" Mirrix loom.  My Victorian Lady Tapestry is already on my 22" Mirrix loom.   I love Mirrix for bead weaving, now I want to see how the looms work with fibers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment